Deus Vult - Rulebook
This is the core rulebook for the Deus Vult game system. The rules of Deus Vult allow you to recreate the flavour of medieval warfare on your tabletop, in a game that is both fun and highly tactical. Brave crusading knights and their men-at-arms take on the defenders of Islam. In this book you are going to find:
- The Rules of War. Including rules for creating characterful leaders for your army's divisions, for scouting and seizing the best terrain on the battlefield and for fighting a battle of wit and nerve against your opponent.
- Battle Scenarios. A series of different types of engagement, from the classical pitched battle to more complex layouts, which can be used to play challenging battles.
- Mustering an Army. Rules for organising your models into an army, including two full army lists for the Early Crusaderr States and the Arab Dynasties, plus a range of sample units from other armies of the medieval period.
- Fighting for God. Historical information and a detailed map describing the onset of the Crusades in the Holy Land.
- The Battle of Samosata. The illustrated narration of one of our own games, featuring some well-known wargamers.....
- Customising your Battles. Includes guidelines and useful tips for running different games of Deus Vult, including tournaments, as well as useful playing aids.
Specifications: 20,5cm x 25,5cm format, 192 pages, hardcover.